Poseidon Cyklon Service Advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello!
Sorry to bump this post, but does anyone have a simple solution without any press for reattaching the large locking ring? I’ve been at it for 2 hours and nothing works…
Thank you 🙏

Hello!
Sorry to bump this post, but does anyone have a simple solution without any press for reattaching the large locking ring? I’ve been at it for 2 hours and nothing works…
Thank you 🙏
My hack is using a blunt tip pick, after a bit of practice it gets fairly easy. Try at your own risk, YMMV.

My hack is using a blunt tip pick, after a bit of practice it gets fairly easy. Try at your own risk, YMMV.

Man ! Thank you for the video, I will try that !

IMG_4981.jpeg

Nicely done !! Thank you !!

Your method was basically the instructions given in the old Cyklon 300 service manuals, prior to the development of the pricey "Assembly Tool" (2112) and nutcracker, though with the use of a flathead screwdriver . . .

Attachments

• IMG_3558.jpeg
    IMG_3558.jpeg
    75.3 KB · Views: 19

Back
Top Bottom