Poseidon BC's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oldtimer

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone have exp. with a Poseidon BC ? I'm getting information on a Powerlift Photic , but would like to hear from someone with exp . Especially the newer models , Thanks , Matt .

I`ve got one with integraded weightpockets. Have had it a couple of years and technically it has worked just fine. Done dives in arctic water temperatures(+2-3 degrees Celcius) and in the Red Sea and never had a problem with it. Just make sure you fasten thse integraded weights with care. It`s robust to the limit of being bulky like everything that`s made in Sweden (Volvo, Saab...) *smiling*
This newer type Powerlift has to tankbands and it`s nice improvement.

I purchased a Poseidon Powelift BC in the early fall of 2002 and have over 35 dives on it now!

I love this BC!!!!!!!

While some consider it expensive, I figure you get what you pay for and I love all the little extra's you get!

You can't go wrong.

PM if you need further details.

Cheers!

Dived with a Powerlift Photic using the weight integration for 8 pounds (I dive warm water Indian Ocean).
Did 24 dives with this BC.
Very good BC in my opinion but found it very bulky.
Replaced it with a Scubapro Rec-Tek.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom