Portulano

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
who was your DM that said the wreck sucked?

i don't know the definition of his"sucked" but last weekend when we went to it a whole LOT of jacks , snappers and fishes around

Well, maybe he justed didn't want to go there at the time - he said the other sites were better.

I'd recommend the pinnacle to ligpo cavern dive though. You can squeeze through the cavern and emerge in the middle of some really beautiful pink underwater scenery. You've probably done it already. For the others here make sure you have enough gas, it took me almost an hour at an average depth of 50 ft (15.5m), though you could probably do it faster and shallower. I had doubles so I was able to enjoy the dive to the fullest without worrying about gas.

so arnel is asking the list of those going/ joining us on the 25th and 26th

for now :

Caloy and My 25 and 26
Matthew 25 and 26
Jon, Dea and Jus 25 and 26
Chip ? o hindi ka din pwede. you can hitch with us (san juan to batangas and back)

paolov:

for now :

Caloy and My 25 and 26
Matthew 25 and 26
Chip ? o hindi ka din pwede. you can hitch with us (san juan to batangas and back)
Pao, take me to the sanctuary...never been there.

paolov:

for now :

Caloy and My 25 and 26
Matthew 25 and 26

CHIP susama ka ba?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom