Portulano

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
i see. you were with the group from H.k.? two boats out to anilao dives?

i was alone, but there were other divers there so i dove with them the first day. then i did 3 dives by myself (& dm of course) the next day. then they (the staff) all left for holiday so i had to leave as well.

paolov:
so you were not able to check out the wreck near the area with jacks and snappers....

i could have checked out one wreck there, but the dm told me it sucked so i didn't. i did bigfoot, housereef, bahura ligpo/highway, pinacle to ligpo cavern, and dive&trek marine sanctuary.

who was your DM that said the wreck sucked?

i don't know the definition of his"sucked" but last weekend when we went to it a whole LOT of jacks , snappers and fishes around

*Floater*:
i could have checked out one wreck there, but the dm told me it sucked so i didn't. i did bigfoot, housereef, bahura ligpo/highway, pinacle to ligpo cavern, and dive&trek marine sanctuary.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom