Portulano

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson

Koya Kap
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
going diving on the 25th to 26th of February in Portulano (Paolos turf). Kinda missing them rocks and boulders:D I know, i'll bring along my helmet. Its an open invitation guys.

Its a mini DOR with some of the original pasaways and flamethrowers attending. Super Lolo will lead the dive to.........?

Spoon, Mons, Jonix, Matthew and Chip are in. Moonie are you reading this?

clgsamson:
going diving on the 25th to 26th of February in Portulano (Paolos turf). Kinda missing them rocks and boulders:D I know, i'll bring along my helmet. Its an open invitation guys.

Its a mini DOR with some of the original pasaways and flamethrowers attending. Super Lolo will lead the dive to.........?

was suppose to go and was really looking forward to it but something came up. next time for sure.

clgsamson:

Yes sir! and mouth is drooling as I read this...
But i'm a newbie... Lolo Pao might not be happy with me going
If this is the "ride on" dive trip, I might go, still let's ask PAowee if i'm allowed to join...

Spoon:
was suppose to go and was really looking forward to it but something came up. next time for sure.

some how i .....

ah i'll just keep my hands folded, look up and whistle a happy tune......

one more thing, i am not super lolo, super lolo is the bigger five star !

paolov:
some how i .....

ah i'll just keep my hands folded, look up and whistle a happy tune......

one more thing, i am not super lolo, super lolo is the bigger five star !

mons made plans with _er friends as a celebration for _er Passing the board exams. id be a jerk like t_e "_" fellow if i ditc_ed in favor of diving wit_ you guys:)

i have but one body..... there are limitations to what i may do safely. i am taking some steps that would allow me to handle the dives as discussed off SB board.

it has been discussed earlier that we would be diving certain dive sites and that would require experienced divers with good air management. if you are capable of this by all means join in.

however we could organize another group for those who would like to do less demanding dives.

sound off .....

paolov:
i have but one body..... there are limitations to what i may do safely. i am taking some steps that would allow me to handle the dives as discussed off SB board.

it has been discussed earlier that we would be diving certain dive sites and that would require experienced divers with good air management. if you are capable of this by all means join in.

however we could organize another group for those who would like to do less demanding dives.

sound off .....

very well said paolo! no surprises. dont forget the waivers as well:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom