Portland Brownstone Quarries - Calling all brownstoned divers!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Congrats! I am very excited to have this right across the river from me. I will enjoy both Kayaking and diving the quarries.

As a Middletowner I have to say I am delighted. Looking forward to the water park.

We are still in need of emails to be sent as per post #1 of this thread. Again, both CT and out-of-state are needed, but emphasis on the out-of-state.

If you have dove here even once in the last two years, please send an email.

cbsaw:
Congrats to Frank, Ed and Shawn!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was a hard fought battle, and the Good side prevailed!!!!!

I wish I could make it this weekend, but I am out.. Everybody need to bring Fran one congratulatory "Black two sugars" with a little JD...

Thanks to everybody that supported us Portlanders tonight!!!! Espically JimJam and Family for making the treck and staying for the whole meeting.

I came because I couldn't wait until the morning to find out what happened and my wife tagged along only because she has the hots for Frank!!!

In all seriousness, it was great to be even a small part of what this project means to all of us, both as individuals and a group. Hopefully this will not only be good for us current divers, but for future divers and the sport as a whole, and especially for the town of Portland and the Hayes brothers.

These guys have worked very hard to make this dream a reality, and as far as I am concerned NOW is the time when they could really use a hand. I don't know what they have planned, but I would strongly urge divers from all over the Northeast to come down to the quarry this weekend, wear your flashiest diving Tee-shirts, spend money at local businesses, come down and dive, lend a hand cleaning the place up, whatever it takes. These guys sacraficed so much to make this happen, now it is our turn to follow through and help them as much as we possibly can and in anyway we can.

I'm gonna try and make it down this weekend, and as always, I look forward to seeing everyone and meeting more NELDs.

Congratulations again to Ed, Frank and Sean.

JimJam:
I came because I couldn't wait until the morning to find out what happened and my wife tagged along only because she has the hots for Frank!!!

In all seriousness, it was great to be even a small part of what this project means to all of us, both as individuals and a group. Hopefully this will not only be good for us current divers, but for future divers and the sport as a whole, and especially for the town of Portland and the Hayes brothers.

These guys have worked very hard to make this dream a reality, and as far as I am concerned NOW is the time when they could really use a hand. I don't know what they have planned, but I would strongly urge divers from all over the Northeast to come down to the quarry this weekend, wear your flashiest diving Tee-shirts, spend money at local businesses, come down and dive, lend a hand cleaning the place up, whatever it takes. These guys sacraficed so much to make this happen, now it is our turn to follow through and help them as much as we possibly can and in anyway we can.

I'm gonna try and make it down this weekend, and as always, I look forward to seeing everyone and meeting more NELDs.

Congratulations again to Ed, Frank and Sean.
Thank you all so much. It was great to have friends with us . There were more people there we did not know than we new. We are just getting started, And yes we could use a few trusted hands. see you this weekend. The PD gave me a reg we should look for thanks for the support. Frank

gfisher4792:
Frank, what time is the quarry open this weekend? 9:00?

See this thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom