Port Bonaire Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gangrel441

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Has anyone been to Port Bonaire resort? I have already done thorough research on Buddy, Plaza, BelMar, Den Laman, and Sand Dollar, and need no further input on any of these. I have recently heard about Port Bonaire, and I am quite interested. I am just looking for first-hand feedback on the resort itself. Thanks!

No personal experience other than driving in there once by mistake(looked pretty new) but it's a 1/4 mi. north of the airport so the 4am KLM jet is said to be quite annoying.

Did not stay there but used the dive op and did our orientation dive there. I liked the dive op and will use them again next year. Dive shop located there, drive up air/nitrox, boat leaves from there if you want to do any boat dives and staff very friendly. I also liked the location, we did a lot more diving south this time so it was handy.
To do our orientation dive we did a long u/w swim thru the channel to the reef.
Tim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom