Porfa: To SBers visiting in May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deborahdelamar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Just received $17USD from the Cozumel Red Cross that was rejected by the bank because of torn/dirty bills. (These are from donations by the public at the airport or cruise terminal.)
Most have only 3 corners.
Are any of you willing to trade for $17 in clean bills?
Thanks for your consideration!

I'd give you $20 for those, but won't be there for a few months. :(

Got any nice coins for trade? Any country is fine. My grandkids would enjoy some from other nations. :cool:

Gee I wonder who you could give them to in may? Hmmmm? Try looking nw? Susanita could bring you a clean 20.

My wife's on the island and might be able to swap some pesos for injured dollars. I think she's probably all out of healthy dollars at this point. I'll let her know.

Speaking of injured, how are you doing?

Gee I wonder who you could give them to in may? Hmmmm? Try looking nw? Susanita could bring you a clean 20.
C'mon - raise me. :cool:

I received a PM from someone who will handle it this week, thank you all.

MStevens: Thanks for asking. I'm not ready to ride yet and diving is still a long way off. Saturday morning I walked from home to the Cruz Roja and then to Sam's. (Caught a ride back.) Long walk was without pain during and only a slight limp from fatigue after. Sitting for a long spell is the worst -- except for rain! Excellent progress.

---------- Post added May 7th, 2012 at 11:36 AM ----------

I'd like to receive your donation but I don't like to hang onto money that's not mine for too long.

I have lots of coins from around the world -- a few that are no longer in circulation. Some are really neat looking. Next trip, why don't you come over & see if there are any they'd like to have?

I'd give you $20 for those, but won't be there for a few months. :(

Got any nice coins for trade? Any country is fine. My grandkids would enjoy some from other nations. :cool:

---------- Post added May 7th, 2012 at 11:38 AM ----------

Thanks, but she's already doing enough!!! Let's spread the favors out, OK?

Glad you are not pushing yourself too hard. I'd love to buy your coins next trip. :pilot:

You know Deb, I was just thinking: New Cruz Roja idea: Dirty money and coin auction!!!! Come up with with $17 or so in crappy money and start the bidding. Heck DD and I are eyeballing each other to pay $20. Drag it out a little and I bet you could double the CRs money on it!:D

You know Deb, I was just thinking: New Cruz Roja idea: Dirty money and coin auction!!!! Come up with with $17 or so in crappy money and start the bidding. Heck DD and I are eyeballing each other to pay $20. Drag it out a little and I bet you could double the CRs money on it!:D
Money laundering? :D

Back
Top Bottom