Pop up Ads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mobile android.
The popup hovers over the top menu.
Sometimes it displays the ad and the menu under it. But mostly it hovers over the SB menu. So i cant click on the recent posts button, which is the only button i need.

Even after closing the app a white bar covers the SB buttons. SB is not usable for me at the moment.
Screenshot_20220410-200109.png

Starting today a pop up is appearing at the bottom of the screen.

iPad with all updates installed, browser = Safari.

Solution: pony up to be a SB supporter.

Mobile android.
The popup hovers over the top menu.
Sometimes it displays the ad and the menu under it. But mostly it hovers over the SB menu. So i cant click on the recent posts button, which is the only button i need.

Even after closing the app a white bar covers the SB buttons. SB is not usable for me at the moment.View attachment 716971
Mine appears the same as yours, but I can get to the menu button if I scroll all the way to the top. At that point it will drop the header bar down below the ad, and the menu is then available.

I am a supporter and I started getting them today, as well. Add by Google, top of the screen that drop down as you scroll down, but only on my iPhone. My windows laptop running Firefox has no such issue.

Erik
Interesting. I run an ad blocker on Safari on both iPhone and MacBook. Maybe that's why I'm not getting them.

Update, I just started getting them at the bottom of the screen of my laptop.
Interesting. I run an ad blocker on Safari on both iPhone and MacBook. Maybe that's why I'm not getting them.
That could be it. I don't run a blocker as I never really have an issue.

Back
Top Bottom