Poor service! An hour on hold for the recall!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So true. :depressed:

Someone opined he thought the HQ was shut down over the holidays. :shakehead:

It is not anywhere on their website.

Jax: Most Scuba Manufacturers/Distributors are on holiday from Christmas eve. to the first working day after New Years.
SP wants to take care of this recall problem. They will. Call on Monday. SP is being very pro-active on this issue.

Okay.

I submit that if they wanted to take care of their customers, they would have something on the website that says the HQ is closed . . .

Okay.

I submit that if they wanted to take care of their customers, they would have something on the website that says the HQ is closed . . .

They could have also had an answering machine message that said they were closed instead of it saying there is one caller ahead of you.

Though in hind sight I should have been able to figure that out for myself. If they were working this week they would have deleted this thread by now.

So, today, I call at 0804 PST.

NOW they have a note that says the offices are closed for the holiday season and will reopen January 4.

Except it is January 4 and after 0800 . . . on hold.

---------- Post added January 4th, 2016 at 09:12 AM ----------

Whooot!!! :monkeydance:

Jules G. Rocks!

Even as I am on the phone, an email from him pops in, and he also picks up the call.

So, SP is open for business. But they will not be getting new units until next month. I'm guessing I won't be taking this to training. :crying:

Said form is worthless since you don't know where to send it.

Sent from my SCH-I605

The problem with the hotline has been resolved. If you call during business hours you will be able to speak with someone, if outside of business hours, a message can be left.

I was answered last week on the second ring. No problems at all.
It was Monday, mid afternoon pacific time.
They actually just check the S/N and give to the address to send it to.

Back
Top Bottom