Poor service! An hour on hold for the recall!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jax

Deplorable American
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
ScubaPro,

I have been on hold for one hour on your SCUBAPRO Technical Service line (800-­‐790-­‐3757). You say call between 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM Pacific
Time, Monday through Friday. I called at 0808 YOUR time. It is now 0908. I have had "one call ahead of you" for the entire time.

What is the problem?

Still, a whole hour, with one call ahead of me? I do not believe they are manning the line at all. :mad:

I gave up after two hours.

I read all the news, drew my diagrams for my next project, answered emails, and now I am going to do something.

You just cannot trust ScubaPro to take care fo their customers. :idk:

Shocking.........

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I gave up after two hours.

I read all the news, drew my diagrams for my next project, answered emails, and now I am going to do something.

You just cannot trust ScubaPro to take care fo their customers. :idk:

They take care of their customers. Their customers are the dive shops NOT you or any other end user.

You are calling the chump line that no one will ever answer.

That is a thought . . . Except instructions for the recall say to call that number.

Sent from my SCH-I605

probably off this week as some companies give there employee's this week off

That is a thought . . . Except instructions for the recall say to call that number.

Sent from my SCH-I605

That is because they don't want to hear from you! Go online, find the main number for them and call that instead.

Better yet have the dive shop you bought it from call with you there. They will have a number that someone will answer.

PS: In the unlikely event someone ever picks up that phone all they are going to do is enter your information into their computer. If they wanted to make your life easy they would just put a link on their web site that you could enter your own info and they would send an auto-reply email to you when someone there read your info.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jax

Back
Top Bottom