Poor Mares equipment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Many thanks to all concerned. my faith has been renewed. after meeting the middle east agent for Mares, the fault was diagnosed as a faulty heat seal, The agent then had a gentleman called Andrew, fly from Dubai to Bahrain to hand deliver the replacement jackets. now that`s what i call customer service!!!! My family will be using them next month so ill let you all know how they get on.

Wow that is great. I cannot imagine anybody hand delivering scuba gear to me. It sounds like Mares (not your dealer) wants your business and was willing to work for it. That is great news.

That's great news!:coffee::coffee: It's too bad your mares dealer wasn't ready to lift a finger to help you on this...:shakehead::shakehead:

Enjoy your BCDs!:coffee:

Yeah it is too bad but hopefully Mares will be able to do something about it. That is not the sort of "Face" you want out there representing you so I would expect for them it would make sense to find another dealer/distributor. I would never buy Mares from that dealer again so who knows how much Mares has lost out on so far because of them.

Either way, it got resolved and that is good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom