poor little puppy caimera wants to dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aparatchiki

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
(note: im posting this for my brokeback buddy who's being such a princess organizing a dive trip...heheheh)

alryt..one the new PPD's would like to dive sunday....

according to him he'll do anything to dive on sunday...even rub lotion on your back, give you foot massages and be your personal slave for the entire day (heheheh) :D :D :D as in anything (daw) to dive on sunday. eyebrow eyebrow

so if any of you kind souls are willing and able to dive sunday... dive na! dive na!

aparatchiki:
(note: im posting this for my brokeback buddy who's being such a princess organizing a dive trip...heheheh)

alryt..one the new PPD's would like to dive sunday....

according to him he'll do anything to dive on sunday...even rub lotion on your back, give you foot massages and be your personal slave for the entire day (heheheh) :D :D :D as in anything (daw) to dive on sunday. eyebrow eyebrow

so if any of you kind souls are willing and able to dive sunday... dive na! dive na!
I'll be in Aquav Friday to Sunday..

we already informed micmac of our dives this sunday

i will be at portulano sunday and monday

Chiki...You're such an *ss!!! :D hehehe anyways, I think we will be doing saturday bro, I have to attend to something on Sunday but definitely not going to let this weekend pass by without sucking on compressed air! hehehehe (addict!)

Caloy and Paolov, Thanks for the offer guys! Can you PM me your contact numbers? Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!

Chiki...is your "dive buddy" coming with us? :p

cant do saturday... have to conduct a bomb threat incident mgmt class at batangas...then i have to jiggy back to manila for another seminar...

sigh.

caimera:
Chiki...You're such an *ss!!! :D hehehe anyways, I think we will be doing saturday bro, I have to attend to something on Sunday but definitely not going to let this weekend pass by without sucking on compressed air! hehehehe (addict!)

Caloy and Paolov, Thanks for the offer guys! Can you PM me your contact numbers? Thanks!Thanks!Thanks!

Chiki...is your "dive buddy" coming with us? :p

@micmac: join dor iv na :D

@chiki: awright dude-ill ditch my sunday activity then for this dive! I just have to suck on compressed air...im having withdrawal syndromes already hehehehe
@jonix: have to check my sched for May bro... but if things open up for me in May I will definitely join you guys. :D say, arent the slots for the boat ride already filled?NOOOO!!!!!

caimera:
:D say, arent the slots for the boat ride already filled?NOOOO!!!!!

you can always hook yourself up with ur spiffy reef hook (which you almost lost once had it not been for the good samaritan at D&T) to the boat's katik and there you go...wakeboarding! :thumb:

easy! you need a manual for that? eyebrow eyebrow

:D :D :D

caimera:
@chiki: awright dude-ill ditch my sunday activity then for this dive! I just have to suck on compressed air...im having withdrawal syndromes already hehehehe

that is the spirit DIVE DIVE DIVE

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom