POLL: Who is homebrewing Nitrox/Trimix and for how long now?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mrs. CC will be along also.

Will try to remember to bring you the copy of PSI Visual Cylinder Inspection text...

I saw that you were working on a Wreck Diving course/trip...

Care to share that info with me?

Thanks,
CC

Been brewing(PP) nitrox since 1990 and trimix since 1995 with only a 4 ft hose with the right CGA fittings and a PSI digital gauge. Friggincold:cold:

Home brew with own compressor...
Continous blend EAN & Trimix...
PP blend EAN 50 topping with EAN 32...
Use a PSI-tronix PG-2000 on whip...
$15 T ABO
$45 T Helium
$45 T Argon

$65 year lease on each T

Thanks. I'll bring my regulator repair manual.

Natasha &nd I will be posting wreckmania info as it becomes available. check out http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=5583
for current info. We'll be nailing down additional details soon. I'm looking forward to diving with you again.

DSSW,

WWW™

I can remember sneaking tanks into a slocal shop already filled with o2 and under the guise of being conscientious watching them get filled.That was in 1988 til local shops started carrying nitrox.Now have a buddy with full pp blending station in his garage .Lieing to gas suppliers used to be a fine art for anyone wanting to dive mixed gasses.

I started doing visual inspections a couple of years ago after getting PSI certified...it was then that I began a relationship with a local gas supplier that also does all of my hydrostatic retests.

Over this time, they have filled any number of 02 cylinders for me for medical use/dive emergency kits without any notion of a prescription. I can also swap a "T" bottle with them when I need to. HE and Argon are just a request away...thankfully.

C_C

I/we mix our own Trimix and Nitrox.
We have gas blender and O2 cleaning ratings.
Since last July 2001
PP fill He, + O2 , check O2
top off with air recheck O2

it's not rocket science
(That would be H2 + O2 BANG!)

Mike

UP,
I too live in the PNW. This gas prices are not too bad. Mind letting me know who I need to talk too?
TIA
Pete

$15 T ABO
$45 T Helium
$45 T Argon

$65 year lease on each T [/B][/QUOTE]

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom