Polish Kaimen Double hose and DRAGER Hood for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilldiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am selling one of my Kajmen regs with a DRAGER dry hood and surface demand valve. I am selling them as I already have a Kajmen, as for the hood, my wife will not let me have “that dirty ugly thing” in the “nice part of the house” and the real reason is that it will not fit my big fat head.

Ragfront.jpg

Regback.jpg

Hood1.jpg
Hood2.jpg

The mouth piece and hood should work with any USD or Voit reg as the hose sizes are just about the same and the hood looks good with no visible cracking of the rubber.

Mouthpiece1.jpg
Mouthpiece2.jpg

Full disclosure: Right now the reg is only a display piece for a collection as it does free flow. The diaphragm is not usable but I can tell you how to make a USD one work, the duckbill is the original rubber one but can be replaced easily with a new silicone one, and the hoses are heavy rubber in good shape.

When I got it, the reg had a triangular DRAGER tag on it which I took off and have one of Jerry’s reproduction labels for it. Both labels will come with the regulator.

Labels.jpg

Let me know if you are interested

Pete Johnson

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom