Polish diving board had its 4th meeting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mania

Cousin Itt
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This weekend for the fourth time Polish diving board had it’s meeting. It took place in the Mazurian lakes – this is Northern part of Poland, the most beautiful place in the world.
Divers came from all over the country. Some of us – mainly those that live far away – came Friday evening. The rest Saturday morning. Something around 11 am all were set in the hotel and we started to prepare the blowhole – there was 40 cm (1,3 ft) of ice on the lake so it was not an easy task. Weather was beautiful although it was cold and very windy.
After all something like 15 of us (not me!!!!) decided to dive – one was even diving in the wetsuit 5+5 millimeters….. he is my hero.
So most of the morning and noon was diving. Then we had lunch and in the afternoon one of our sponsors was showing his equipment – scooters and full face masks with the communication system which we tested on Sunday.
Evening was a dinner and a party and lottery (to be honest at that time I was so engaged in discussion about DIR that I missed the lottery :D).
Sunday morning our second sponsor showed his equipment and we had to do the test. Some questions were really easy but some rather difficult. All questions were diving ones – so we had to show our diving knowledge. Believe it or not but I won the test. So my prize was a brand new Dacor Darwin computer. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just before lunch guys were testing the full face masks. According to them the possibility of speaking during the dive was really funny.
After lunch we all left sad that we had to go back homes. Anyway the next meeting is coming soon – even if we quarrel sometimes on line we do like each other in the real world.
Here are some pictures – notice that winter is not yet leaving Poland.
Mania

very nice, mania!

say... what ya gonna do with your old computer you don't need
anymore? :eyebrow:

I always knew my Polish Princess was smart :wink:

Congrats....hope it wasn't one of the ones that was recalled. Just lookin out for ya.

Very cool! Looks like a fun time!

Otter:
I always knew my Polish Princess was smart :wink:

Congrats....hope it wasn't one of the ones that was recalled[/URL]. Just lookin out for ya.

Thanks Otter for this. No, it's not the one. Here is my new one and this one was not recalled.
Mania

Brrrr....although beautiful, toooo c-c-c-c-cold for this hawaiian diver :D

Congrats! Hope you log many dives with it!!

justleesa:
Brrrr....although beautiful, toooo c-c-c-c-cold for this hawaiian diver :D

Congrats! Hope you log many dives with it!!

Ya, what WAS all of the white stuff?

Well, so for all of you that are complaining about the heat - something more to cool down a bit.... (BTW I'm the one that keeps the banner - on the left)
:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom