Poland and Ukraine won EURO 2012!!!!!!!!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mania

Cousin Itt
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So European Championship in soccer will take place in 4 cities in Poland and 3 in Ukraine in 2012.

This is probably the only chance they would build some highways here, right MarekK????
:D

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoccerManiac

mania:
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So European Championship in soccer will take place in 4 cities in Poland and 3 in Ukraine in 2012.

This is probably the only chance they would build some highways here, right MarekK????

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SoccerManiac

Congratulations, Mania!

SoccerTexan :soccer:

mania:
You don't know what you are missing
But they just bought Beckham.........and Posh was ever the publicist! :D

Actually.......they're getting better anyway, but nowadays there's more money being put into it - not to mention US interest in buying clubs!

But the thread.......yeah....congrats! i hope you get your roads! :mooner:

I would like soccer a lot more if there couldn't be any ties...and if they girly men would stop falling down so much and pretending to be hurt...Totally turns me off from watching it...
but it's super funny when they aren't even kicked, and they fall down and pretend to be...but at the same time it's disgusting...

I remember in one of the World Cups when it was Brazil vs. Turkey...and the Turkish guy kicked the ball really hard at the famous Brazil guy, who was waiting for the ball to do a corner kick, and the ball hit him in the knees/thighs, and he grabbed his face and fell on the ground....needless to say, the turkish guy was carded...it's stuff like that I can't stand...

When the championship is on...the roads are empty! I remember being in Munich for a game - it was like a ghost town :D Good luck getting those new roads :D

and I've seen drama players in other sports too...not only soccer. Gets ugly too, there was a year when spitting was really big. Talk about yuck!

JackSpearo:
I would like soccer a lot more if there couldn't be any ties...and if they girly men would stop falling down so much and pretending to be hurt...Totally turns me off from watching it...
but it's super funny when they aren't even kicked, and they fall down and pretend to be...but at the same time it's disgusting...

As opposed to american football where they clad themselves in laughable amounts of padding and helmets and the game stops after every few seconds to be reset ?

American football would be watchable if they (i) got rid of the padding (ii) didnt stop the game after every tackle and (iii) stopped teams changing players constantly throughout.

Soccer has acting, american football has ridiculously padded short term players. What you want is rugby :)

I'm just glad they gave it to the Poland/Ukraine entry and not to Italy. After what the Italians have been doing on the football front over the last few months (especially with the incident in Sicily and the way they treated our Manchester United supporters in Rome), it would have been a complete travesty to award Italy the rights to Euro 2012.

We have a great celebration tonight in all 4 cities - Warsaw, Wroclaw, Poznan and Gdansk - the four cities games will take place.

HURRAAYYYY

Mania

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom