Point Lobos Question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Jim, welcome to the online community!
My dad took a class at your shop.

Only black ones are :wink:
Oh so now I am excluded from scootering at Lobos? Fine! My boat allows me to go places you just can't get to with your scooter :p

Ps I still owe you a day of nice boat diving.

Mr Desert Star Systems Marco Flagg happened to also have a bunch of "extra" electronic equipment on him, that may or may not have lead to the shark misunderstanding what it was tasting.

Oh so now I am excluded from scootering at Lobos? Fine! My boat allows me to go places you just can't get to with your scooter :p

Ps I still owe you a day of nice boat diving.

Mr Desert Star Systems Marco Flagg happened to also have a bunch of "extra" electronic equipment on him, that may or may not have lead to the shark misunderstanding what it was tasting.

Let's go when I get my fishing lic and we'll round up some crabs!

Here's Mr Marco Flagg's account.... Don't miss the rebuttal from Mr GW Shark at the end.

Shark Attack by Marco on Myspace

Let's go when I get my fishing lic and we'll round up some crabs!

Crab-boy rides again :D Can you NOT t-bone my scooter this time?

I need to get a fishing license again too, but it is probably more productive to drop pots. Are you ever going to be up for some Mendocino diving?

(When it warms up) Let me know in advanced and I'll drag out the tent, a single tank and the scooter and let's hit it.

(When it warms up) Let me know in advanced and I'll drag out the tent, a single tank and the scooter and let's hit it.

Wait, wait...what? Ben has a single tank?!?

All the best, James

Wait, wait...what? Ben has a single tank?!?
I have never seen him dive one, but I did see a couple in his garage once. He might not know how to thread a cam band though :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom