Point Lobos Dive Reservations Sunday August 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KLJ

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Neil and I had plans to dive this Sunday and have reservations at Pt. Lobos, but we are both down with summer colds.

Please PM me if you are interested in these reservations.

I haven't traded a Lobos reservations before, but my understanding from previous posts is that you would only need the paypal receipt (which I can email you) so you can dive on Sunday. If someone has more information that would be appreciated!

If possible, I'd love to recoup the $20 I already paid.

Thanks and Happy Diving!

I just went through the process and would recommend forwarding the confirmation email and also CALLING THEM! I sent an email a couple days before and the change was never processed. The gate attendant balked but let us in.

Thanks Peter! I appreciate the information.

So to anyone who is interested - I would be happy to call Point Lobos on your behalf as well as email you the paid pay pal receipt.

I just hope that someone will be able to use the reservation. :)

Sigh - stupid cold.

Sorry you all don't feel, its a beautiful weekend to miss ;-).

Yes pass the reservation confirmation along to the replacement divers. Sometimes they allow your earlier payment to cover the fees, but technically not. Often we have to double pay ;-(. Maybe calling them would help?

Call 831-624-8413 ask to change your buddys name and make him team lead on reservation., thats all. Otherwise you have to pay again at the gate.

Thanks for all the info!

The reservation is still up for grabs if anyone is interested!

The last time I used someone's reservation, they told me they could transfer the reservation, but not the fees paid, and I still had to pay fees.
Is it your experience that if you've paid the reservation fees, you don't have to pay the per diver fee?

Hey Chris! Fantastic! I am sending you a PM now.

Yeah, just so the people on this thread know in case this happens in the future.... they transferred the name but not the fees. So they had me pay $20 again even though I had the paypal receipt from KLJ. The man at the gate was very friendly and apologetic. Great divesite

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom