Point Lobos CalendarPt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BARdiver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Am I missing something or is the calendar for Pt. Lobos no longer available? Wanted to see how many spots open for Saturday July 16.

As far as I can tell you can't tell how many spots are available in the Active.com system. Which is awkward for booking a team of 3. Anyone have a good way to work around this?

I've noticed there seems to be more availability in the system now, or perhaps less demand would be a better way to put it. It used to be a lot harder to get a weekend reservation but I'm seeing plenty of available dates for weekends over the next few months. Was able to book June 18th just last week, the day before Father's Day, which surprised me. I guess it could also have coincided with the recent price increase of a reservation. Go diving!

I think it has more to do with the fact they discontinued group reservations. Those were pretty popular and would take up 10 out of 15 slots pretty often.

It would be nice to see how many open spots they have left for each day. Makes it hard to plan a group trip when you can't tell how many open teams are left.

Back
Top Bottom