Pockets (for stuff) for BP/W (WTX harness)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a very useful monstrosity threaded onto the webbing.

Is it one of these.... Halcyon Right Hand Zipper Pocket ?

HalcyonZipperPocket.jpg

The bolt onto the backplate (you can see the extended 'eye') and fit onto the waist webbing harness.

I would have suggest this option to the OP... but I don't think they work on 'comfort/deluxe' type harness.... just on Hog webbing ones.

Just get a poodle jacket. There's no point buying a BP&W and then spending extra money turning it into a monstrosity... it defeats the purpose.

It still wraps the harness around your body, rather than around something that will by definition change volume. It still gives a more customizable fit. It still allows you to easily/cheaply adjust your setup later, such as removing the pockets easily on days when you do dive dry, or when you get them on your wetsuit.

There's a lot of reasons to get a BP/W other than "I don't want pockets on my harness."

I found some great bags and pouches on line but I'm not allowed to post a web address until I make five posts. If your interested I can PM you!

Could you mention the supplier or product name? Google will probably turn up the rest real fast.

They are on Scuba Toys. Made by Zeagle...Good variety, some great designs. Expandable,etc.

Have you tried the IST Dive holsters? We have a few divers here that use them for their camera, safety gear, etc etc.... keeps the clutter down and I like that I can have my emergency gear attached to me vice the BCD......... or wing.........

IST Sports!!-DH1

Might be an option for some..... and the price is not bad....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom