Please offer some suggestions for an all-inclusive resort with good diving under 1500

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

True Blue Bay resort and Aquanauts Grenada on site. They have you covered, meeting all of your criteria.

...............This years trip we have decided that we want a nice topside resort with multiple restaurants, bars, pools, and a white sand beach. I'm kinda looking for the type of place that once you are at the resort you don't have to leave. Would be nice to wake up and get my two dives in before lunch and spend the rest of the day evening in the pool, on the beach, or at the bar...............
Look into the Club Med Turks and Caicos or Club Med Columbus Isle (on San Salvador, Bahamas). Pools, bars, white sand beaches, beauty. I liked the diving better at Columbus Isle. Big discounts both places during the summer months.

If you are open to the bahamas,

2 years ago my wife and i both went to grand bahama at the wyndham viva fortuna.

5 nights, all inclusive with air and a 2 tank shark dive for about 1000. Thats together, not each. Great value

I caution, the rooms are pretty bad and the food is edible but the beach is fantastic and the service was good.

There is a reef about 40 yards from shore that we snorkled at least twice a day and some night.

They have bikes to checkout also and other activities as well

We also did a 5 night stay at the barcelo colonial in playa last summer.

All inclusive with air and a 2tank cavern dive and the mayan adventure tour for 2000 total

Just booked the SB Cozumel Invasion. The timing and price are perfect. See everyone in Coz.

-Eric

PS. Any cave divers want to get a dive or two in Aerolito?

I just got quotes for the Cozumel Occidental and the Allegro for 8 days / 7 nights with 12 boat dives. The resort includes accommodations, 3 meals daily, and all beverages including bar drinks. Allegro was $920, Occidental $1079 pp double occupancy. Diving is with Palancar or ProDive. Liquid Diving Adventures.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom