please help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alwest

New
Reaction score
Hi,

Alan West here. I lost my wedding ring in Alice lake (Squamish) 2 days ago. 12 feet of water. 40' from the beach, 8' from the dock. it flew off my finger as i was treading water and holding up my 5 yo daughter.

Me devestated, wife furious. dove 50 times with mask but no luck. too deep for me and others who tried. I know almost exactly where it is.

Not a great way to impress your new wife of 3 weeks!

Need some help with this and i will gladly pay for this service, of course. "Do you take Cash??:)?"

Cheers
Al
604 898 5170 hm
604 815 9473 mobile

Last edited:
If you haven't done it already, try posting in the Western Canada region as well. The local divers may have some ideas or you might find someone able to help you.

Western Canada - ScubaBoard

Also, try a diveshop in the area, there might be a short-of-work instructor who wants the gig.

Good luck

AND,

I just recalled, when a neighbour of my mother over in Coquitlam dropped something in the lake behind his house, he contacted the local municipality to get some advice.

Maybe the helpful staff at Squamish municipal government can lend you some brain power.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom