Please help settle a Sanctum Bet - Warning: Spoiler Alert!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I would have thought it obvious that my original post had something to do with the content of the movie.

Nobody forced you to read my post.

So if you want to criticize and insult me, I'm going to fulfill your expectations of being inconsiderate, low, and despicable.

Everybody dies except Josh.

And sorry, I forgot to say you're welcome!

Last edited:
Cool, I wasn't going to see the movie anyway but I am glad I know what happens in the end.

Thirty seconds into the movie, and I would have bet the mortgage young Josh would live.

For a while I thought the billionaire's girlfriend might make it, too, but her acting was so bad that I was actually rooting against it. They should have made her cut off her other ear first.

Frankly, I was surprised the whirlpool didn't spit her back out. Blech!

I thought I read somewhere that in the real life story everybody made it out alive after 30 harrowing hours. so I took my non diver, afraid of water, doesn't really like me diving, husband to see this movie. Not the best idea! I thought it was going to have great underwater scenes and be a wonderful tale of rescue and survival. Not so much!

Save your money wait until it comes out on DVD!

No way! I just watched it in glorious 3-D....

I would have thought it obvious that my original post had something to do with the content of the movie.

Nobody forced you to read my post.

So if you want to criticize and insult me, I'm going to fulfill your expectations of being inconsiderate, low, and despicable.

Everybody dies except Josh.

And sorry, I forgot to say you're welcome!

Wow, who's a clever boy then :confused:

I saw it in 3-D too. The first part of the movie was good in IMAX 3-D. But after 1/2 way through the movie the 3-D effects vanished. The cave scene was cool, but after that the storyline, dialogue, and characterization were severly lacking.

How much actual diving time was in the movie? I think they spent more time hauling gear than actual diving! Oh well. I was hoping for more dive time and less talk time.

Guess if I want dive time, I'll have to go diving!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

I saw it in 3-D too. The first part of the movie was good in IMAX 3-D. But after 1/2 way through the movie the 3-D effects vanished.

The first 20 minutes or so.. I thought "wow this 3D is as great way to see a movie, it's so much improved since I took the kids to Disney 10 years ago".

Then it just got sort of old, really fast.

I liked the movie but I'm one of the few it seems.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom