Please help my class project by taking this survey on diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice format. My only observation is that many of us hold multiple cert levels.

Done, and done. If my answers skew your results, feel free to throw them away. I live in a resort area and dive directly from my house. Your poll wasn't really built for me, but it is an excellent poll.

We only have one major shop in the area, so loyalty is not an issue. A majority of my local dives are close to home, which is in the boonies, so I dive them solo. So diving with others closer to the shop and participating in shop run dives/activities is not likely due to $6.00+ gallon Canadian gas prices. Divemastering classes and getting air fills brings me to the shop and the better dive sites down there.

Done, and done. If my answers skew your results, feel free to throw them away. I live in a resort area and dive directly from my house. Your poll wasn't really built for me, but it is an excellent poll.

Post pics!!!

Done. Nice format. Living in NM there aren't too many choices on Local Dive areas because of water issues. It is close by or the other end of the state.

I think that you're short on demographics, age, sex, and such. You're also short on what does the diver own vs. rent vs. not need. It would, I think, be more interesting if you're able to plug your results into a fairly robust ANOVA and look at the block effects due to the various independent variables.

done and done :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PADI Rescue/DM 09100Z7445
Dr Dive/Wet Dream/Sea Cobra/Y-Knot

Diving is my passion...I live to dive!

"Use the phone book"
Yeah.. As if!
Infact as if I even had one the past 15 years :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom