Please don't greet me.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Randy43068:
I wanna sign up for the DIR greeter class. How much money will it cost and where will it be held?

First you need to sell all your current computer gear, then you need to buy the "right" computer gear. And yes, it does have to be black.

I cant stop pressing the red button.
Its becoming a habit... I think I have a problem...
Is there a "red Button Anonymous?

Azza:
I cant stop pressing the red button.
Its becoming a habit... I think I have a problem...
Is there a "red Button Anonymous?

Not me, I can stop pressing the red button any time I want... I just don't want to yet... I like being tricked on the Blue, Red, Green button screen... and I have to find the white button... I know it's hiding in there somewhere... has anyone else found the white button?

kidspot:
Not me, I can stop pressing the red button any time I want... I just don't want to yet... I like being tricked on the Blue, Red, Green button screen... and I have to find the white button... I know it's hiding in there somewhere... has anyone else found the white button?
OMG, I never got past the Red buttons, you mean there are more.

But if you got past the reds, you may need help...? :11:

KidK9:
First you need to sell all your current computer gear, then you need to buy the "right" computer gear. And yes, it does have to be black.

......with great big, blue "H's" on it!....... :eyebrow:

silly me:
Ahem... there is no white button... sorry.

but it says there is a white button ... you mean ... it lied to me?

dandy don:
But if you got past the reds, you may need help...? :11:

I think that was established long before I started clicking on the red buttons... lol

Marvel:
Too funny! First post is a greeting??? LOL!
That is funny, maybe they were lurking so long the felt like part of the forum.
I think I will go out and look for forums to join and make my 1st post a welcome post. :11:

Oh my god, is there really a white button?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom