Playstation 3's for sale!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hm....whats up with that one guy spending 19k - 29k on PS3's, and he has no trader rating? Sounds very sketchy to me!

And they have software problems and they aren't that much greater than the PS2. Someone in CT got shot over one. Totally freaking insane. I'd give you $1 for one right nwo till they get the software problems worked out.

Out here the lines started this past Monday; one joint even got robbed yesterday, a couple guys ran off with several after waving their guns around.
Back in the '70s a used 'Vette sold for more than new ones. Car dealers would give 'em to their sales people to run up a few hundred miles & then the factory's fixed prices no longer applied.
New Vette owners would bring 'em into my bro-in-law's shop for stripping, redoing the seams, and new laquer paint jobs. 30 days later water sanding & buffing 'till you could count the pores on yer nose.
Play Stations sound like a lot less work! :D

If i were stupid enough to get one I'd sell it and buy my x-scooter. Alot more useful to me. Any parent who would spend more than retail on one for their kid is a dope. This kind of pampering leads to spoiled rich babies who think they can get away with anything. I bet every member of Duke's lacrosse team gets one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom