Playstation 3's for sale!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i've got the xbox 360

I just passed by Walmart and, of course, they were sold out. According to the salesman, they went out in less than 5 minutes. I'm sure most of those are on Ebay right now!

There was a basketball game (I believe NBA '07) on display in HD; very underwhelming, it looked very plasticky and awkward and not a "next-gen" worthy improvement over PS2. As with any other console, the games will take some time to improve.

Glycerin:
I'll take two :wink:

OK, now I think I understand why you'd blow off diving this Sunday to play with your new Wii :)

It's because Sony only released something like 400,000 nationwide till after Christmas. At E3 they said they wouldn't be shipping any till then so I guess they must have decided to release these early, bugs and all.

I also just heard that there's 200 PS2 games that won't play on the PS3. It was an official announcement from Sony picked up by CNN.

KansaiKitsune:
I saw one go on ebay for $15,000. FIFTEEN. THOUSAND. DOLLARS. From a buyer in the UK. If any of you want to finance that dream set of dive gear, here you go.

I'll be buying a Wii, fyi.

I thought those guys waiting in line overnight were nuts, shows what I know, not a bad return on your investment.

Now that the PS3 is out, maybe the PS2 will go down in price enough to convince me to buy a PS2............... :D. Hey and the games will all be $20 a pop now too!!

riguerin:
OK, now I think I understand why you'd blow off diving this Sunday to play with your new Wii :)

Yeah, it ships with a Golf game so I'll be at home working on my stroke :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom