Playacar Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

traciedee

Contributor
Reaction score
I am thinking about staying at the IB Tucan/Quetzal in Playacar next Sept. I read something on a few older posts about dive shops from PDC that would pick you up with the boat at the resort. Does any one know which shops might do this? I would really like to dive with Aquanauts in PA again, but I just read the taxi is about $20 each way to PA. Makes for an expensive dive day. I know Dressel divers is at the resort, but they seem pretty expensive. Has anyone used them recently?

I was in Playacar this year. Dived with Phantom Divers and found them very reasonably priced and good fun to dive with. "Charlie" was the guide, very cheery person and tried his best to dive what you wanted. When i go to Mexico again I will definately dive with Phantom Divers again.

Thanks Baz 500, I'll check it out. Did they pick you up?

I believe that Scuba Caribe has a shop right on the beach at Iberostar Tucan/Questal. I dove with them a few years ago and was happy with ther service.

Jason has said he will pick us up and Aquanauts has said they will pick us up as well. So sounds like I am set. Love the service.

Back
Top Bottom