Playa Del Carmen

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Captain CaveMan:
we stay at the royal hideaway too great hotel. the service you get there is the best in the world. the hotel is completely closed to the public and other resorts.
no wrist band needed. the wife and stayed there 2 times and were going back in feb for a week and a 1/2. the food omfg its good. the bars are completely stocked all the time and you never have to get up to get your food or drinks you get a green flag and they come to you and theres no tipping so everyones = no higher tiper howding.
i dream about going everyday. theres a scuba shop on site and you sign up and they will take you anywere you want to go. if you do do a carven dive last time i did it we ahd a great time.
i got pick on my web site under mexico 05

www.royalhideaway.com
i will put up more pics of the holtel tonight for you

chris

This place doesn't allow kids, does it?

All the time ive been there it doesnt. i think its 18+ is not a kid freindly place. its mostly people 25+ is a good hunnymoon place. all candel lit dinners and adult fun (-;.

we went there for your hunnymoon and had a blast. went cavren diving turtal diving, seen coba ruins, exe. great time and its hot. also its a privet beach so nudity is permitted so i think young ones will not be best.
give them a email and see.

All the time ive been there it doesnt. i think its 18+ is not a kid freindly place. its mostly people 25+ is a good hunnymoon place. all candel lit dinners and adult fun (-;.

we went there for your hunnymoon and had a blast. went cavren diving turtal diving, seen coba ruins, exe. great time and its hot. also its a privet beach so nudity is permitted so i think young ones will not be best.
give them a email and see.

Did you Stay at the Reef Club in Playacar or the Newer Reef Club North of town.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom