Playa Del Carmen Divemaster Certification / Accommodations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We stayed at Iberostar Tucan in September 2008 for a few days. Good food, so-so resort otherwise. We dove ceynotes with Scuba Playa in PDC ( Diving Playa del Carmen - Scuba Playa Mexico - Dive Shop ) - pretty nice operators, very reasonable prices. Tankha Divers is another operator next door (Calle 10 in PDC). Unfortunately the winds were high during our stay there (which seems to happen pretty often in PDC) and the port was closed the whole time.

:no:

I clicked on the link above and McAfee warned me of two trojans that the link tried to load. Be cautious.

Rick

I don't know if you have left for PDC yet but try vacationrentals.com and search PDC I could have had a small two bedroom condo in Playacar for $1200.00/month. I settled for one in PA for $2500.00 instead. I'll be diving with Aquanauts again this year and hope to finish my Rescue Diver with them.

Thanks for the referral, but I was in PDC Dec. 20-28, and I had a great time. I dove with Scuba Playa. I did three days or two tank dives in Playa Del Carmen, Cenotes ad Cozumel. The only problem was with the company that they sub contracted out with to dive in Cozumel. The Cozumel outfit who provided the regulator for a two tank dive was awful and the dive master with the Cozumel outfit was not up to par. I complained to Scuba Playa when I returned to Playa Del Carmen about the regulator and the dive master and they made not of it plus they refunded me for the dives in Cozumel. They assurred me that they will be looking for another outfit to work with them in Cozumel.

intrigued by cielo price. afraid of 5th av noise. how did it work out for you?

Back
Top Bottom