Places to get a Fully Custom Dive Skin?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Darkluna

New
Reaction score
Not just custom sizing or choosing the color in a pattern, but some place that could do a very specific out-of-the-norm design (ie attached booties, using Polartec Aqua Shell skin etc)

I tried contacting wetwear.com last week, but they never replied to my inquiry. Does anyone know of another site that could do something like this?

Thanks for the recommendations! I'd actually heard of Otter Bay before, but every time I try their website I just get an error message. Terrapin is a definite possibility.

If anyone else has any further recommendations, I'd love to hear them, in case I get further refused.

Not just custom sizing or choosing the color in a pattern, but some place that could do a very specific out-of-the-norm design (ie attached booties, using Polartec Aqua Shell skin etc)

I tried contacting wetwear.com last week, but they never replied to my inquiry. Does anyone know of another site that could do something like this?

Wetwear staff sometimes go on the road and are always usually pretty busy. That's not an excuse for not answering emails but more of an explanation. I would strongly suggestion calling them. They are very friendly and do their best to make everyone happy. I have two wetsuits from them and other than being a very satisfied customer, I don't owe them anything. What I can tell you is that they'll do whatever they can to address your needs and wants. My suits have been in every kind of dive environment possible, from warm Caribbean reefs to 45-degree wreck diving and they are indestructible. No better wetsuit on the market.

They're worth the wait.

I have to agree with the previous poster. Wetwear are amazingly good.

I've done several wetsuits with them and my last suit was actually a skin with the polartec inside and as always it was a perfect fit.
I'm fortunate to have them at a quick 15 minute drive and is nice to be able to tell them face to face exactly what I want, but I know they do plenty of long distance business.

I would suggest that unless you know for sure what other outfit does, wait until you get a response from Wetwear

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom