Place on Maui to store luggage?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adjuster-jd

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello Maui folks,
I'm going to be on Maui for a week, then Oahu for 2 days, then back to Maui for a week. Since I'm not staying at the same place on Maui for the second week, I need to deal with my luggage (don't want to take all the bags with me to Oahu).

Anyone have ideas on what I could do with my bags on Maui for a couple days while I'm on Oahu? Any short-term storage lockers or something?

Thanks...

Where are you staying in Maui either the first time or the 2nd time?

Last time I went and did some island hopping, the hotel stored my dive gear and one other bag for me no problem.

I would try one of the places you are staying, probably start with the 2nd place. We do stuff like that from time to time and find most places are very accommodating about holding luggage if they have any reasonable way to do so. Usually I'll shoot them an email ahead to make sure. A tip to a bellhop or concierge can go a long way too. :wink:

That may be possible but will require a little driving since staying in Kaanapali (Kaanapali Beach Club (Embassy)) the first week and at a condo in Kihei the second week. Still working on the condo reservation so if there is a rental office there hopefully I can work something out. Can maybe leave some at the Embassy - I suspect with a couple bucks tossed at the bellhops there it can be arranged, but that's a bit of a drive out of the way from Kihei when we come back..

What are your dates? If I'm on-island, I can probably find a place to stash them for you (I live in North Kihei).

Back
Top Bottom