PK Polar Bear Divers Day Out

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

texdiveguy

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Divers Day Out
January 1, 2005
10:30am
Possum Kingdom Lake Scuba Point

Join Randy Cook (DM) for his Annual Polar Bear Dive at PK. He will be leaving the shop at 9am for those who want to car pool or for those who have never been to Scuba Point. This is a fun and exciting trip for those who have never dove at Scuba Point, great dive site for wall dives. This is a wonderful way to kick the year off and diving at the park is very affordable. Only $10 per diver. Click link above for pictures from Scuba Point.

For more info contact us at the shop or email us at info@siscuba.com we hope to see you there.

CALL US TODAY!
E-Mail Surface Interval Scuba
179 S. Watson Rd. Suite 404 Arlington, TX 76010
Located at SH 360 & Abram St.
Phone # 817-652-DIVE(3483)

After careful consideration, my desire to explore new desitinations and over spending at Christmas, I have decided to join you at PK for the New Year Dive. See you at your shop next year. :wink: :wink: :dazzler1:

Froglady:
After careful consideration, my desire to explore new desitinations and over spending at Christmas, I have decided to join you at PK for the New Year Dive. See you at your shop next year. :wink: :wink: :dazzler1:

Wooo HOOOOO! We will open at 8Am for rentals and air fills. Talk to you later!

Ummmmmm How do I say this?....Hmmmmm....Oh yeah...No.... :10:

Is everybody ready to dive? Water temp yesterday was 51 degrees, cant wait. I developed a bad sinus infection, had to go to doctor, but I am going to dive no mater what, even if its only to 10 ft.See ya next year.

We will see y'all out there tomorrow but only to say hi. Not to dive, we are riding the motorcylces out there. Go get 'em Skeet! Dive anyway! :11:

skeet:
Is everybody ready to dive? Water temp yesterday was 51 degrees, cant wait. I developed a bad sinus infection, had to go to doctor, but I am going to dive no mater what, even if its only to 10 ft.See ya next year.

51f.....gee that is chilly for sure. Skeet my sinus have been under the weather to the past week also. So Debra and Troy are going out,,,,that is kool! Or do they just want to see me shiver???? :06:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom