Pix from CSSP 5/7/2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi! Very nice pics.

What is the temperature like for your dive?

For those of you that's familiar with CSSP, when is the best time (month) to dive there for a cold water phobe? The coldest I have ever been was at Balmorhea in January. I have a friend in Dallas that like to dive CSSP and I said I would do it with her. (Sigh) What one would do for friendship. :)

Huey

Your yellow tank really stands out. Got a few good ones of Gary. I was moslty comfortable in my skin and 3/2 but I have more insulation between my skin and my skeleton than you. Let's do it again soon. Fridays are great out there.

SeaHunt:
Thanks for posting the pics from Fridays dive Mac. It was great to dive with you and Gary again, and a possible new TSDT member, Dennis.

You forgot to mention how cold I got in my 3/2. So I'll mention it.

I got cold.

Still had fun on two long dives, chattering teeth or not.

Come on it, the waters great!

QUOTE=SPlainsDiver]

Thanks. Water was 70's on surface and high 50's deeper below 20 feet or so. Just go down there to cool off but viz in better in the colder water.

Hi! Very nice pics.

What is the temperature like for your dive?

For those of you that's familiar with CSSP, when is the best time (month) to dive there for a cold water phobe? The coldest I have ever been was at Balmorhea in January. I have a friend in Dallas that like to dive CSSP and I said I would do it with her. (Sigh) What one would do for friendship. :)

Huey[/QUOTE]

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom