Pix from CSSP 5/7/2004

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DalTexDiver

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
A few Swamp Divers converged for an informal meeting of the N Tex Chapter at CSSP today. Got to play with my new camera. It is a mystery to me that any of them came out. But we had fun, told some lies, accepted a new member, and had some laughs.

Here are a few of the keepers:

http://community.webshots.com/user/daltexdiver

Olympus C 5000
Olympus PT 19 Housing
Inon D 180 Strobe
Ultralight Base, Arm

Tx_Jeff:
Pretty nice, what camera equipment did you use?

Very nice, Tex! I love those perch at the end!

Sorry I couldn't be there with you. How were the conditions today?

Great pics! Thanks for sharing, I've never been out to CSSP. So far it looks like it's going to work out for sunday, yippee. I'll probably need to stay above the thermocline though, don't have a thick wetsuit- just 3mm. But I did get a new hooded vest today (great ebay buy), so that will help alot, i can layer it. Again, thanks for sharing the pics, makes me want to go even more!
Foo

I wore a .5 mm steamer and full 3/2 with hood and gloves. Not too bad even below the 'cline if you don't stay long. Hooded vest would be perfect. Keeps the perch off your ears. Had one come so close, he was looking thru the LCD on the digital cam. They are funny out there. Pretty fearless.

Foo:
Great pics! Thanks for sharing, I've never been out to CSSP. So far it looks like it's going to work out for sunday, yippee. I'll probably need to stay above the thermocline though, don't have a thick wetsuit- just 3mm. But I did get a new hooded vest today (great ebay buy), so that will help alot, i can layer it. Again, thanks for sharing the pics, makes me want to go even more!
Foo

DalTexDiver:
Had one come so close, he was looking thru the LCD on the digital cam. They are funny out there. Pretty fearless.

I had a bass to that to me at Twin Lakes yesterday. I'm used to the perch acting like damsels but bass are usually a bit shy. Not this year! Even the really big bass just looked at us. Guess they're finally getting used to divers. Crackers and weenies help!

Those are some good photos. It looks as if your new equipment did a fine job. I will have to put CSSP on my list of places to visit.

Thanks for posting the pics from Fridays dive Mac. It was great to dive with you and Gary again, and a possible new TSDT member, Dennis.

You forgot to mention how cold I got in my 3/2. So I'll mention it.

I got cold.

Still had fun on two long dives, chattering teeth or not.

Come on it, the waters great!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom