Pirates Point resort Little Cayman for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice write up and story.
Sad to see. Susan was the most gracious resort host, inviting resort guests to her home when she was on-island. And they just got a great new dive boat. The staff, restaurant, and facilities are all wonderful. I hope a good buyer is found.

Dart and Schilling have been buying up properties on LC. I hope one of them doesn't buy this one and turn it into a development. I was there last week and the locals are worried about the future of LC.

is Pirates Point closed? Undercurrent just referred to it as "now-defunct" and website seems gone.

is Pirates Point closed? Undercurrent just referred to it as "now-defunct" and website seems gone.
About 5 months ago, there were numerous notices regarding Pirates Point being up for sale. I never saw any follow up regarding the disposition.

I believe that it was sold, but that there are no plans for reopening as a resort. It was a great place; we only stayed there once, but were planning to go back. They'd actually bought a new boat, I think, during the pandemic. Gone but not forgotten.

I believe that it was sold, but that there are no plans for reopening as a resort. It was a great place; we only stayed there once, but were planning to go back. They'd actually bought a new boat, I think, during the pandemic. Gone but not forgotten.
Private residences or what? There seems to be no end to multi-multimillion dollar residencies in the Caymans.

I saw Little Cayman divers bought the boat a few weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom