Piranha Dive Mfg

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coflynn

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
A quick Thanks to Randy at Piranha Dive Mfg!

I ordered an old hydro special FX117 tank. The shipping to Canada would have been about $100, so I had it shipped to my friend in the US and picked it up when I was visiting them...

And so begins my saga! The LDS couldn't get the valve to seal, it kept blowing the o-ring. It turned out the tank was defective, the top wasn't even.

With a little talking to Randy, and a lot of work on his part, he was able to get a new tank shipped up to me! I just cut off the serial number of the old tank and shipped it down, he hasn't even gotten that part yet but I've already got the new tank.

And this wasn't remotely a normal warranty return - after all the original shipping address was in the US. Yet he shipped it up here, which I imagine cost quite a bit! And the original tank was an old hydro, so again another quirk.

Thanks again Randy, amazing!!

-Colin

Back
Top Bottom