Piranha Dive Manufacturer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mangrovejack

Contributor
Reaction score
I ordered a 26" HP Hose from them (they were the cheapest I could find online including shipping to Australia - and after shipping and exchange rate, still cheaper than buying it here in Australia).

The next day to my surprise I got a paypal refund from Eric stating that the shipping charge was too much and he refunded the difference back into my account! Its not very often at all (actually I have never got a refund before), so was a very nice gesture on Piranha's part to do that as I dare say most would just keep the extra amount since the buyer has already paid it.

Only a small thing, but it all adds up these days with the poor exchange rated between the USD and AUD, and the never ending quest for more dive gear :shakehead:.

Greetings SB'ers and I can chime in and say that I have been very impressed with the service from Piranha as well. I have talked with several people there and been very pleased with the outcome.
They have had some very good deals and continue to. I always try to keep up.
Not an easy thing to do these days but would recommend them to others as OP has.
Happy shopping and remember to ask your wife or significant other before using their credit card! Just a joke really but hey it was a good try. Wish my wife would have laughed, she didn't think that was funny.:rofl3:
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

Bought some stuff from them recently. Excellent excellent service. Randy and his staff sure know how to run an excellent shop.

As a follow up, not only was the shipping price great to Australia, it was the fastest shipping I've got from the USPS! Shipped Saturday and I received it last wednesday. Normally it takes at least 7 full days.

As a side note, not sure where I get the name Eric from, sorry, I meant Randy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom