Pinnacle Wet suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Never heard a thing about their suits, but their website sucks. Must have taken at least 3 minutes to load!!!

DementialFaith:
http://www.pinnacleaquatics.com/v2/door.htm

Seemed to be making some pretty good wetsuits, and I heard they make their suits in a higher quality to meet standards outside the US...
Has any1 here own one(or 2, or 3, or 4.....) of their suits? How are they? Do they do customs? :06:

My Pinnacle Polar is an excellent wet suit. It kept me warm in 45 degree water or so. I should be getting it wet again this week. Check out another post I have in this forum for my full report.

and yes.. the web site does suck

DementialFaith:
http://www.pinnacleaquatics.com/v2/door.htm

Seemed to be making some pretty good wetsuits, and I heard they make their suits in a higher quality to meet standards outside the US...
Has any1 here own one(or 2, or 3, or 4.....) of their suits? How are they? Do they do customs? :06:

Both my wife and I own Pinnacle 7mm suits and we ABSOLUTELY love them. The Merino wool is absolutely amazing. This suit works much better than any of the "normal" 7mm suits we've ever owned. We were diving yesterday in 55 degree waters and didn't have any problems staying warm at all. I absolutely would reccomend them to anyone.

Well, a voice from the not-entirely-distant past! Hope you're enjoying (UC)SB!

Friends I know who have a Pinnacle wetsuit swear by them. Toasty. They're made in New Zealand if I'm not mistaken. As for my Seaquest X-Flex, I have to swear AT it since new holes open up each time I dive in it... very poorly made IMHO.

Dr. Bill

It is a New Zealand based company that has been around for a while and has been selling suits in the US for a couple years.They do not do customs. If your intested in a particular suit and there isn't a dealer in your area PM me.

Paul

Back
Top Bottom