Pinnacle off Block Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

piorun

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello.
I am a new diver from CT. This is my second year diving. I am planning to dive pinnacle off Block Island. Is there anything I should consider like currents, tides?
Any advice will be appreciated.
Thank You

Yes!!!

Consider taking me. I love that dive. Also consider the lightburn near by to blow off some nitrogen.

I am planning to dive pinnacle next week. Can anyone help me with exact location, so I dont have to burn to much gas looking for it.

Thank You

For diving anywhere in Southern New England pick up copies of Gary Gentile's dive guides and also look for "Fishable Wrecks and Rockpiles" by Tim Colman.

All of these books have loran and or GPS numbers for the various wrecks and rocks with good discription and histories of them.

You should be able to get them all from Amazon or can try one of the used book web sites like Book finder.

I believe you can get the sea chart on the internet. Look for a rock pile near the Lightburn.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom