Pinnacle Merino Elastiprene 3mm Men's Large Wetsuit - CHEAP! EXCELLENT!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

realdiver7

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For Sale:

Pinnacle Merino Elastiprene 3mm Men's Large Wetsuit - used only ONE (1) time. As you may know, these are VERY hard to find now.

Has warm merino wool lining throughout the entire suit. Extremely high quality, tough, and warm. Easy on and easy off, dries fast, and does not build up odor.

The 10mm spine pad has been professionally removed and replaced with a 2mm pad for much greater comfort, greater flexibility, better neck seal, and ease of zipping the suit up by yourself.

Selling only because I have too many wetsuits, and I'm trying to thin out the inventory.

More info can be found here:

Pinnacle Merino-Elastiprene 3mm Jumpsuit Mens

I have a positive feedback score of 95 here on SB, and 131 on Ebay, so I am honest to deal with. PayPal and other forms of payment accepted. I can be reached at: ncdivepro(at)yahoo(dot)com

Price is only $185 + $15 shipping, which is much less than I paid for it.

Thanks!

Pinnacle3mm 010.jpgPinnacle3mm 011.jpgPinnacle3mm 008.jpgPinnacle3mm 007.jpgPinnacle3mm 006.jpgPinnacle3mm 009.jpg

This wetsuit is still available for sale.

Thanks for the messages so far!

Sold. Closing thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom