Pinnacle merino-elastiprene 3mm fit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kyle in WI

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello
My new suit fits a little too tight in the wrist, elbow and sholder area. I know this suit is made of a super stretch material and I'm wondering just how much the suit will loosen up over time? I'm considering returning it, but the next size up definately won't do. The arms and legs are already a little too long in this size. Are there any tips out there for stretching the suit?
Thank you

the main problem with the pinnacle suits is they have a limited sizing. i have a 7mm polar in Medium and the upper fits well, but the inseam is too small... when i tried the medium-tall, the legs fit, but the torso was too long. I bought the medium cause i got it for 350 and just try not to spread my legs and rip the inseam open... lol

I'm not sure of your exact body shape but you may want to look into getting your suit custom made. It means putting out a little more $$ but to have a suit that fits well will be worth it. You could always roll the sleeves and ankles up on the next larger suit.

Unfortunately there are an awfully lot of us out there and we are all different sizes and shapes. The suit you picked out is a very nice one and Pinnacle's Merino products are top quality but if its not gonna fit you might want to look elsewhere.

I really would'nt try to stretch it and I doubt it will stretch over time so that it will fit better.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom