Pinnacle Merino 7M XL Hooded vest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freezerbrn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
For sale in like new condition 7m Pinnacle Merino lined hooded vest XL (fits 6' -6'5" 210-230) diver. I am the original owner and used it on 4 salt water dives. This is in excellent condition. No marks, rips, tears frays, stains, or odors. I have only had it for a little over 30 days. I am selling it cuz I just bought a hooded semi dry wetsuit and don't need the hooded vest. Amazon has it for $97.50 I am selling it for $70.00 + paypal fees free USPS shipping to US lower 48 states. This makes a great Christmas gift.

Attachments

• DSCN0660.jpg
    DSCN0660.jpg
    388.4 KB · Views: 23
  • DSCN0661.jpg
    DSCN0661.jpg
    397.5 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCN0662.jpg
    DSCN0662.jpg
    385.3 KB · Views: 30
Price dropped to $60.00 + shipping lowest price for a pretty much brand new hooded vest. Going to ebay on Friday.

Price drop $55.00 free shipping to lower 48 states.

If you're looking for a little extra warmth while diving wet this winter, this what you want. come on I'm telling you this is a steal for the condition it's in. My loss your gain. Only 3 dives on suit and 30 days old. I'm selling cuz I need a smaller size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom