Pinnacle ME suits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nismo

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I'm thinking of getting the ME 7 for myself this winter and for my wife next winter. She's pregnant so need to get hers this year. Just wondering what people thought of this suit. It seems like it should be very easy to get on and off and be great for that chilly quarry I go to.

Is it true you can't relieve yourself in this thing since it's almost a semi dry? Shouldn't be a problem since the quarry has great facilities and the dives tend to be short.

Also thinking of the core warmer for my wife. She always gets cold, so I figure the 7 mm core with the 7 mm suit should be the best we can do on a budget. A dry suit is just too much at this point.

Thanks

I have the 5mm ME and the 3mm ME and I love them. I wear both with a 5/3 hooded vest and I am fine in 57-60 degree water using the 5mm and the vest. I use the 3mm and the vest when the water is in the 70s.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom