Pinnacle Evolution 2 Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ajmilk

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I was looking at the Pinnacle Evolution 2 drysuit. The fit is good, but I don't see alot of them being used. I was wondering if anyone had one and what they think about the suit good or bad.

The Pinnacle Evolution 2 is a good looking drysuit, it's so new that's why you don't see alot of them. I tried it on and it was pretty comfortable but not as comfortable as the USIA Techniflex. When I wear that thing it's nonstop compliments. It's the most comfortable and best looking drysuit I have ever seen.

ajmilk:
I was looking at the Pinnacle Evolution 2 drysuit. The fit is good, but I don't see alot of them being used. I was wondering if anyone had one and what they think about the suit good or bad.

Several instructors at my LDS, and one of my dive Buddies all own and dive the Pinnacle Evolution 2 drysuit. It seems very well put together. The seals are heavy, the fabric is very durable, there are reinforcements in all the places where one would expect them. They come standard with a pocket (nice), the knees have drain holes, they will tailor the suit to fit to some degree (my buddy is a large man, tall man, and they measured him, and tailored a suit I believe at no additional charge).

You can get them in back zip, or front zip, and they appear to offer most any option and upgrade. They are reasonably priced. I've dove with a number of people who own them, and so far, no issues. I think for the $$ they are definitely right there with most manufactures, if not beating a lot of them in terms of value for the buck.

Well after all the reading, checking and everything else I did with the Pinnacle Evolution 2. I ended up with A DUI 450. The fit of the dui, the construction of the suit itself and the 7 year warranty was the real selling point.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom