Pinnacle Aquatics Merino or Henderson H-2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think what happened was that production of the Pinnacles was shifted from the Philippines to China. I have heard that they are running smaller than they used to.

The recent gossip, from a friend who returned multiple suits over nearly 2 years, is that "the patterns were wrong."

As the magnificent speculator that I am, I immediately wondered about "internal sabotage."

Thanks I ordered the Pinnacle Aquatics Merino 5mm today, I like the fact it had zippers instead of velcrow around the ankles.Im sure there both good suits. I got the Pinnacle for 361.99 and the h2 was 349.95 so there wasnt that much difference in price.I used the size chart at zeagle .com hope it is correct. thanks everyone I am new to diving , dive no. 6 this weekend.

Thanks I ordered the Pinnacle Aquatics Merino 5mm today, I like the fact it had zippers instead of velcrow around the ankles.Im sure there both good suits. I got the Pinnacle for 361.99 and the h2 was 349.95 so there wasnt that much difference in price.I used the size chart at zeagle .com hope it is correct. thanks everyone I am new to diving , dive no. 6 this weekend.

Congratulations. You made a wise choice :wink:. I've dove both suits. Admittedly while the Henderson does fit a tad better, the Pinnacle was the warmest by far and that's what was important to me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom