Pink scuba boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sasfood

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have scoured the internet and cannot locate pink scuba boots. Is there such a product, and if so, can anyone point me to a website?

thanks,
David

yes yes, be that as it may, my female scuba buddy still wants a pair. Are there any solid colors besides black?

Well, it's the old, old story. Although the FineTouch Sports company in China will be happy to manufacture them for you, they are likely to insist on a minimum quantity of "pieces", routinely between 100-1000, to respond to any order:
20051129162417_25.jpg

FineTouch Sports Goods

Unless, of course, you know any distributors who would be prepared to place an order themselves with the Chinese company and then accept your order of a single pair.

I looked for pink booties but never found them. I did get pink fins though. I am not sure if they are still available. I have had them since the Our World Underwater show.

Pink%20Twin%20Jet%202_sm.JPG

When my dry suit boots need to be swapped out, I am going to get pink Chuck Taylors.
images

Well, it's the old, old story. Although the FineTouch Sports company in China will be happy to manufacture them for you, they are likely to insist on a minimum quantity of "pieces", routinely between 100-1000, to respond to any order:
20051129162417_25.jpg

FineTouch Sports Goods

Unless, of course, you know any distributors who would be prepared to place an order themselves with the Chinese company and then accept your order of a single pair.

These ROCK . . . they would match my pink back plate perfectly :blinking:

I got pink fins there awesume.

Back
Top Bottom