Pink scuba boots

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buy a set of 3 mil soft sole booties, then get a pink pair of Chuck Taylors and size your fins to fit.

It's the same idea as DUI Rock Boots or the new Anphibious Operator boots on Navy SEAL .com

Japan, the world's second largest economy, certainly knows how to satisfy divers' individual colour preferences. I've never understood why diving equipment manufacturers elsewhere won't follow suit.

Here's another Japanese-made Gull product, a diving boot, predominantly pink other than the reinforcement:
1400700-r1.jpg

??????GULL/?? GS????????GA-5505???????-???

Matching pink dive gloves too:
mic21_0804011005

GULL?SP????????3 ????????????21 - Yahoo!??????

Japanese-made Apollo Bio Fins also come in pink:
PinkBios.jpg

Pink Apollo Bio Fin reviews and discounts, Apollo

Last edited:
You can get them custom made at this site.....

Accessories

Hi,
I live in SIngapore and I am looking to buy Gull dive equipment from a distributor here. Does anyone know of a shop selling the widest range of Gull products? This would be Gull the Japanese outdoor gear company.....
Thanks! :)

You can get them custom made at this site.....

Accessories

Those are about the coolest things ever.

Thanks Jrock for pointing this thread out to me.

Hello there David, and thanks for the plug for our online store. We have pink and white in stock, and plenty more! Would love to have your friends diving in "pink" style!

I guess you have another taker for the pink boots! Me! count me in as another buyer if you ever make that order! let me know.... they will defo go with my wet suit

WOW.. all I have to say is VERY PINK.. lol.. My fins are pink and so it my suit too.. who wants to dive with me? We can match hahaah!

Back
Top Bottom