Pimp sofnolime canister, easier filling, how to do this?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You mean like these? Yes. Some people do that.
Where did you get these containers? What size are these and what size scrubber canister are you filling with them? I am looking for a smaller jug that holds enough sorb to fill my 5.5lb radial meg scrubber.

Where did you get these containers? What size are these and what size scrubber canister are you filling with them? I am looking for a smaller jug that holds enough sorb to fill my 5.5lb radial meg scrubber.
I sell them individually. But you can buy a gross of them online. They are wide mouth one gallon jugs.
They hold about 8 pounds if you pack it full. Two of them will fill my 5.5 three times without packing it in.

I sell them individually. But you can buy a gross of them online. They are wide mouth one gallon jugs.
They hold about 8 pounds if you pack it full. Two of them will fill my 5.5 three times without packing it in.
It looks like Uline sells this exact keg in minimum quantities of 12. I emailed them asking if I could purchase like 2. EZ-Pour F-Style Jugs - 1 Gallon S-20045 - Uline

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom